I. Albert Gonzalez, Esq.
Albert is a litigation and trial attorney with over 15 years of experience. Mr. Gonzalez handles all phases of litigation, including appeals, in state and federal courts, in the following practice areas: civil litigation, commercial litigation, domestic relations, family law, and employment litigation. In addition, when required or when beneficial to his clients, Mr. Gonzalez handles alternative dispute resolution of matters in all of the aforementioned practice areas and focuses on providing strategic solutions to protect and enhance his clients’ business and legal interests. To that end, Mr. Gonzalez provides comprehensive legal counseling aimed at assisting his clients in structuring and operating their businesses in a manner that minimizes their exposure to potential liabilities and litigation.
University Of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL.
- Juris Doctor Degree, cum laude, May 2003
- Law Review: Psychology, Public Policy Law
- Honors: Dean’s List, MPLE Scholar and Dean’s Honor Scholar
Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with a minor in Psychology, magna cum laude, December 1999
- Honors: Dean’s List, National Dean’s List
- Golden Key International Honour Society
Alexander C. Flint, Esq.
Alex focuses on multi-disciplinary matters often involving commercial disputes, taxable, non-taxable, and cross-border transactions, and exempt securities. He serves as counsel for a number of businesses who need ongoing legal support and frequently represents foreign investors with U.S. assets and U.S. businesses with operations abroad.
University Of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL
- Juris Doctor Degree, cum laude, December 2014
- Honors: Miami Scholar, CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Dean’s List, Edward D. Berger Scholarship Recipient, International Moot Court Team, Legal Communications and Research Skills Certificate of Achievement for Outstanding Performance
Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya, Israel
- Bachelor of Government, Diplomacy, and Strategy, cum laude, May 2011
Ariel Rapaport, Esq.
Ariel joined our team after earning a Juris Doctor from the Florida International University College of Law. Ariel applies his prior experience working within the global business sector to assist both domestic and international clients with a wide range of business-related matters. His practice is focused on representing early and mid-stage companies and their founders on the transactional side of the law, and he collaborates with our firm in serving our client’s comprehensive legal counseling and representation in connection with civil and commercial litigation. During law school, Ariel was a judicial intern to the Honorable A. Jay Cristol in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida, and he also worked with entrepreneurs and emerging companies providing them with legal counseling related to corporate and intellectual property affairs.